Monday, 30 June 2008

D - 1

Here we are : as I'm writing this messages, only 24 hours seperate us from the LH B737 take off to FRA ! Everything's ready and my bag's full of books, magazines and much more to make everything again more wonderful. I already thank you for following me all along my round-the-world !
As I said : Everyday (or at least when I have the Internet -- Don't expect it in Kruger Park for example), I'm putting you pictures and comments about our day. And especially on our plane trips, of course ! Make sure to be here as soon as tomorrow, for the first comments about... uh... well, the BRU lounges :D
Goodbye !
Pierre
PS : I'm not sure I'll update this blog as frequently as everyday, but you still can follow me on the french blog which is http://tourdumonde2008-pierre.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Maksi said...

If you need professional web design services which can provide you better service at affordable prices, Kolkata based leading webs design company, AceSoftech can not only provide you High quality web sites but also the prices of the company is most competitive. The services provides by the company are as follows. Web Design, web development, Search Engine Optimization and Logo Design.
Kolkata web Design

Maksi said...

If you want to earn money and wants to fulfill your financial dream, Premier Financial Alliance is here for you. You do not need to spend money. Just you can join our professional company with nominal fees and you can work together and earn more than what you may have expected. This Financial Alliance has a lot more than you may have expected.
Premier Financial Alliance